Objective of the project:
- Creation of the image of Aktau for the disclosure of tourism potential by opening the route “Aktau – Airport”
- Arrival and departure of passengers – 1231 passengers (per day)
- Bus capacity – 47 seats
- Total number of seats – 188 places (47 * 4)
- Passenger traffic – 705 people
- Passenger coverage – 57%
- Fare – 350 tenge
- Support for domestic producers and the development of the Green Economy;
- Improving the ecology of the city;
- Creating an example of the company’s capabilities in the effective implementation of electric buses, electric vehicles and infrastructure construction.
Competitive advantages of electric buses:
- No pollution: no harmful emissions;
- Savings: no need to replace oils, filters, which can significantly reduce the operating costs of bus fleet owners.
- Cost of energy: the cost of traveling by electric bus is less than the cost of the energy consumed when traveling on a bus running on fossil fuels, at the same distance.
Maintenance and maintenance costs (estimated daily average)
- Refueling per day– 20 thousand tenge (5 thousand tenge per unit)
- Overhead costs – 2 thousand tenge (500 tenge per unit)
- Payroll daily – 22.6 thousand tenge, (5.6 thousand tenge per unit)
- Total unit costs per day – 11.1 thousand tenge.
- Net income per year – 22.3 million tenge at a cost of 350 tenge per journey. Payback period – 4 years.
- Net income per year – 19 million tenge at a cost of 300 tenge per journey. The payback period is 6 years.