MANGISTAU REGION RECEIVED 18 BUSES AND 2 MOBILE MEDICAL COMPLEXES

31.10.2020

The bus fleet of Aktau city has been replenished with 18 modern passenger buses. The keys to the transport were handed over by the akim of Mangystau region Serikbay Trumov.

The buses were manufactured in the Kostanay region, at the plant of SaryarkaAvtoProm JSC. Capacity up to 70 passengers. As the manufacturers note, the Yutong buses will run on environmentally friendly diesel fuel. They are equipped with engines meeting Euro 5 standards.

There are all conditions for the transportation of people with disabilities: a low threshold at the entrance is designed, there is a special lift, all security measures are provided. The salon is also equipped with video surveillance and air conditioning for a more comfortable ride in the summer. All vehicles will soon be equipped with a GPS system. S. Trumov noted the importance of updating the bus fleet of Aktau, as it will significantly improve the quality of life of citizens.

“To solve the problem of public transport in the region, on the initiative of JSC“ NK SEC Caspian ”in 2018, the program“ Renewal of the bus fleet of the city of Aktau ”was developed. This initiative was also included in the electoral program of the NUR OTAN party. At the beginning of this year, the head of state, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, at an enlarged meeting of the government instructed to systematically resolve the issue of passenger transportation and their subsidies. It is gratifying that today Aktaus residents will be able to use the equipment produced in our country.

Congratulations

all the townspeople with such an important event, ”Serikbay Trumov said.

The total cost of buses amounted to 721.8 million tenge, of which the initial contribution of 30% was paid by the state, and the remaining 70% – through the leasing program of Development Bank of Kazakhstan JSC.

The good news didn’t end there. The material and technical base of the health department of the Mangystau region was replenished with two mobile medical complexes, which, among other things, will travel to the most remote settlements. S. Trumov handed over the new equipment intended for the timely diagnosis of the population for the use of the Tupkaragan and Karakiyan regional hospitals.

Mobile medical complexes are equipped with digital equipment. There is an X-ray, an ultrasound apparatus. The work of the complex will consist in conducting medical and dispensary examinations, providing consultative and diagnostic medical assistance. On the basis of transport, medical and laboratory research will be carried out, as well as explanatory work with the population on the formation of a healthy lifestyle. A fully equipped medical transport will allow providing medical services to the population at a high level, especially in villages remote from the regional center.